Car Valeting - By a professional car detailer for when the method matters.
Despite being a professional car detailing business with the focus mainly being on speciality services, Andrew has limited diary allocation for car valeting and general services outside the remit of car detailing. Featuring full valets for that once in a while treat, pre-vehicle lease return and headlight restorations. These services are provided mobile with Andrew's fully equipped van that carries filtered water and leisure batteries for all equipment. Private driveway space is required for the vehicle to be worked upon, and the van needs to be parked near to the vehicle to work from.
- Entry Valet - safe wash, snow foam, iron fallout treatment, tar spot treatment, rinse, dry, spray detailing sealant, interior vacuumed, interior plastic facias cleaned, leather quick detailer spray or fabric lightly cleaned by hand where present, air freshener. Pricing from £80 hatchbacks, £100 estates, £120 4x4s. Attention to detail and premium products, time spent to do nicely, without comparison to roadside scrubbers. Ideal if you want Andrew to look after the car on an infrequent basis maybe every 2 or 3 months inbetween visits.
- Mini Detail - "a detail on the driveway" if you will, not quite the same as full detailing (machine polishing and ceramic coatings) but something for the customer who needs a mobile service to do something "halfway decent with the car". Safe wash, iron fallout treatment, tar spot treatment, clay bar, paint cleanser polish applied, followed by some Swissvax wax. Interior as per Entry Valet. It won't correct swirls and scratches at all (please see the proper services for this) but it will make a difference and make the vehicle look presentable. Pricing from £150 hatchbacks, £175 estates, £200 4x4s.
- Headlight Restoration - headlights masked off, wet-sanded with various grades, machine polished and protected with SB3 Trim plastic ceramic coating. Pricing £30 per side or £50 for a pair. Suitable for headlights with general exterior fading and oxidation.
- Monthly aftercare schedule for vehicles that have been properly Detailed by Andrew - a limited number of vehicles are kept in the diary for this service and the service needs to be kept to monthly to retain a place in the books at its given pricing. Get in touch for more info.
- Anything you don't see here? Leather deep cleaning and conditioning, heavy soiling, pet hair removal, odour removal, just need a scratch buffing out on top of an Entry Valet? These are all priced on application due to subjective nature so please fill out a contact form for a quotation.
It is advised to book well in advance for valeting and subsidiary services as these are offered on a limited availability basis around the specialised works.