Current Services & Pricing
To learn what the benefits are of having this work done on your vehicle watch the video below and scroll down to the various services and their pricing estimates further down this page. Video subject vehicle for illustrative purposes only; work is undertaken on all kinds of vehicles from Fords to Ferraris, from hatchbacks to supercars to trucks and everything in-between.
Speciality and Main Services:
- Bespoke Vehicle Detailing including professional machine polishing to the highest standards for example - Paintwork Enhancement & Swirl Correction. Drop-off to Kinver DY7 to be carried out indoors or mobile to you (West Midlands and beyond) if suitable indoor space can be provided by the customer. Mild services available outdoors at discretion. New Car Protection, Paint Correction, Swirl Removal, Protection Detailing & Ceramic Coatings. See the pricing page for more info.
- SB3 Ceramic Coatings - approved surface specialist, including the exclusive Trinity coating system!
- Aftercare maintenance valets carried out on a regular basis in a safe-wash manner and treated with aftercare products designed to compliment the wax or ceramic protection that has been put in place (aftercare valets are exclusive to my own customers following a detailing service being carried out).
- Supply of professional car care products (SB3 Aftercare, HD Car Care, Wash Mitts, Towels etc) see the online store.
- Full Valets & interior deep cleaning.
- Headlight Restoration - £30 per side or £50 per pair; treats general fading and oxidisation.
- Brake Caliper Painting - £125 for solid colour only, or £200 for primer, colour and clear for all four calipers in total. Special effect paints and decals £POA. Wheels removed and surrounding areas masked off, brakes remain in place and not dismantled. This service is carried out with premium high-temperature hardened paint not to be confused with cheap alternatives.
- Engine Bay Cleaning - from £40 as a stand-alone service, or discounted bolt-on to larger services also available.
- Wheel removal for deep cleaning inside and out plus protection coatings. This is an additional request to any set-package service. Wheels removed for cleaning and coating with SB3 Industrial ceramic coatings, carried out on a rotating wheel stand. Intricate machine polishing of wheels £POA.
Additional Services: With contacts who are experts in their respective fields arrangements can be made for alloy wheel refurbishment (powder coating, diamond-cut, or curb repairs), paint-less dent repair and smart repair services whilst your vehicle is being detailed. It's best to show in person or contact with clear pictures any wheel scuffs, dents or scrapes so that suitable options can be discussed. These third party services need to be arranged in advance of your booking taking place.
Vehicle Inspections: Get in touch to arrange an in-person quotation or vehicle inspection. Primarily you will be asked to visit Kinver DY7 with the vehicle to be assessed for free without obligation to book. Due to a busy diary, the time and resources for *mobile* inspection call-outs are strained, and therefore travelling out to view vehicles is only reserved for serious clients who are prepared to go ahead, accepting of advertised guideline pricing and looking for professional opinions of what can be achieved. Paint depth inspection reports are available as a stand-alone service for just £10. If the work that you are looking to have done doesn't require an in-person inspection (for example valets, or entry level polishing) please feel free to email, text or WhatsApp your requirements with pictures of the vehicle in question attached.