Current Services & Pricing
Car Detailing. To learn what the benefits are of having this work done on your vehicle watch the video below and scroll down to the various services and their pricing estimates further down this page. Video subject vehicle for illustrative purposes only; I am happy to work on all kinds of vehicles from Fords to Ferraris, from Hatchbacks to Supercars to Trucks and everything in-between.
Speciality and Main Services:
- Bespoke Vehicle Detailing including professional machine polishing to the highest standards ie. Paintwork Enhancement & Swirl Correction. Drop-off to Kinver DY7 to be carried out indoors or mobile to you West Midlands (and beyond) if suitable indoor space can be provided by the customer. Mild services available outdoors at discretion. New Car Protection, Paintwork Enhancement, Swirl Removal, Protection Detailing & Ceramic Coatings. See the pricing page for more info.
- SB3 Ceramic Coatings - approved surface specialist, including the exclusive Trinity coating system!
- Aftercare maintenance valets for vehicles prior treated to my specialised detailing (prep, polish and protect) services, carried out on a regular basis in a safe-wash fashion and treated with aftercare products designed to compliment the wax or ceramic protection that I have already put in place. Vehicles otherwise untreated or detailed-elsewhere do not qualify for this service regardless, so you should be prepared to have a minimum-qualifying detail service carried out first before joining the limited diary allocation for my monthly aftercare program.
- Supply of professional car care products (SB3 Aftercare, HD Car Care, Wash Mitts, Towels etc) see the online store.
- Full Valets & interior deep cleaning - starting from £100, this is the minimum qualifying service/price on all vehicles wanting a non-detailing, one-off valeting service regardless of vehicle age, where a generous time allocation will be made to clean the vehicle professionally. We will tailor this to your requirements. Soiling surcharges may apply for additional time and resources, please make me aware of any heavy soiling or additional requests in advance as not to impact other customers' bookings.
- Headlight Restoration - £30 per side or £50 per pair; treats general fading and oxidisation. Please send pictures of current condition prior to booking so that I can confirm if your headlights can be treated successfully.
- Brake Caliper Painting - £125 for solid colour only, or £200 for primer, colour and clear for all four calipers in total. Special effect paints and decals £POA. Wheels removed and surrounding areas masked off, I do not dismantle brakes. This is with premium high-temperature hardened paint not to be confused with cheap alternatives.
- Engine Bay Cleaning - from £40 as a stand-alone service, or discounted bolt-on to larger services also available.
- Wheel removal for deep cleaning inside and out plus protection coatings. Wheels off for cleaning and coating with SB3 Industrial ceramic coating, carried out on a rotating wheel stand from £100 for four wheels. Intricate machine polishing of wheels £POA. Heavy contamination/brake dust surcharges apply for additional time and resources.
Additional Services: With contacts who are experts in their respective fields I can arrange for alloy wheel refurbishment, paint-less dent repair and smart repair services whilst your vehicle is being detailed with me. Where alloy wheel refurbishments are concerned I will advise whether it be best for a mobile repair or if they will need collecting for a full strip back and powder coat. As a guide a set of four alloy wheels for strip back, powder coat and lacquer are around £300 with tyres refitted and balanced. Diamond cut wheels can be stripped, powder coated, re-lathed and lacquered for around £100 each, or £145 for tinted lacquer (for example BMW M spec). Large wheel sizes may cost more. Paint-less dent repair is roughly £70 per panel. It's best to show me in person or contact with clear pictures any wheel scuffs, dents or scrapes so that we can see what can be done and make best arrangements.
Vehicle Inspections: Get in touch to arrange an in-person quotation or viewing if the service in question requires. Primarily you will be asked to visit Kinver DY7 with the vehicle to be assessed for free without obligation to book. Due to a busy diary the time and resources to travel out *mobile* for every inspection request just isn't feasible unless it is serious, urgent or has genuine mitigation for not being able to bring the vehicle to DY7, for example dry-stored classic car. Genuine enquiries for in-person inspection requests only, as there is only so much time available around booked-in work, and this is provided to scope out the level of work required; if the work can be done to meet expectations, and provide a quotation along with professional advice - no bartering. Paint depth inspection reports are available as a stand-alone service for just £10. If the work that you are looking to have done doesn't require an in-person inspection (for example valets, or entry level polishing) please feel free to email, text or WhatsApp your requirements with pictures of the vehicle in question attached.